John Jeez Man

Plans I have set.

18 hours ago, John Jeez Man said:

figured a good way to get our server out there is to promote it in the recruiting channel.

I did the same when I ran PVK I like seeing a manager who cares about there server and take it upon themselves and promote their server. Best to luck to you! I would join, but I do not own the game.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

47 minutes ago, Akris said:

I did the same when I ran PVK I like seeing a manager who cares about there server and take it upon themselves and promote their server. Best to luck to you! I would join, but I do not own the game.

Thank you!:) I will certainly try my best, I just hope all this effort will pay off.

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

Heyo!~ Just a quick little update.

So, I finally got the Jensen map to work! I will be keeping it there until more players join and have enough to play an actual game! If you guys have the game, you should come and play! 

I also added a bot to the discord server, it's called "epic rpg" and you can do many of things with it, such as hunt, fish, gather wood and other vary of things. If you all should check it out! here's the discord link: https://discord.gg/H4gjTYZjzs

In terms of trying to populate the server, I am still posting our community in the recruiting channel as shown above everyday, I also discovered another way which is going on their forums and posting on there as well. There is a wait because you gotta "be there little awhile" to post links, but, I'll be sure to make sure it happens! 

Thanks! 
(might do a giveaway for the game squad to promote the game and give people a chance to try out the game but we'll see)

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png