Yourfavoritedonaldtrump

Yourfavoritedonaldtrump's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Steam Name(s): Zduke8

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188344684

Admin that banned you: HowIRagotic

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?:

I should be unmuted because the admin targeted me out of a crowd of people and didn't punish anyone. I should also be unmuted because the admin that muted me was allowing grown adults to say and I quote "Put my Dic* in your mouth kid" after the admin told me he muted me because he didn't want anyone coming after me/ predatory. But he let someone tell a kid to do something sexual. Lastly, I should be unmuted because I was joking around with one of my friends as well as the whole server.

A player moaning into their microphone on our server is not tolerated and typically results in a temporary gag. However, a minor moaning into their microphone is even less tolerated, and that's why you were immediately permanently gagged. Please understand that we do this to protect the players on our server. You never know what type of people are out there, whether it be on the internet or in real life. Strangers could be looking for minors to target and manipulate, and doing what you did could put a potential target on your back for those kinds of things.

Unfortunately, that is the harsh reality of life. Just try to understand that we are taking your best interests into account while administrating on the server. As for the other comments that were made, I didn't hear anything of the sort. If I did, I would've muted them as well. You were not the only one who was muted for "moaning in their mic". If you read chat at the time, you would see that I gagged other people as well. No one was targeting you. As I told you above and as I told you in-game, we do this to not only protect you, but others players as well. Does that make sense?

No offense, even though you said you don’t care if people mess with you for it, we have to care about it. We don’t want something to happen to someone if we could have prevented it. So this is our way of preventing it. If they do not accept the appeal make another one in a few months or so.

Signature.png

After looking over what both admins present said, I have decided to deny this appeal.

The reason being that I cannot in good conscience ungag someone who is a minor that decided it was a good idea to moan into their mic. If you're willing to do it while admins are on, who's to say that you won't do it when we're not on? I have a zero tolerance policy for ANYTHING involving a minor sexually, both for the protection of the individual and the deterrence of any potential predators. I know both of these admins and have been on with them many many times before, and know they wouldn't allow someone to say what you claim if either they had been on or had been able to hear it.

Feel free to re-appeal in a couple of months if you choose to do so.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity