Mangost

Role Idea: Underdog

The underdog is a T role that starts out as a normal T, but gets stronger as more of their teammates die. Basically like an evil beacon except it doesn't actually get anything that would out it really (just damage, health and (maybe) armor boosts) but if its the last T left it gets really strong (with revealing boosts, but this would be a last minute rampage type thing). The other option would just be an evil lycanthrope basically (hidden role ofc) but I feel like this version is better, its main purpose would be as a partial recovery to a bad early game as often times if there are some plays that dont work out well (or just bad luck, like if there is a priest/NK that kills some Ts) it should be a bit easier to clutch it.

professional necromancer

I don't see the need for this role. Traitors are at an advantage where they don't need to have a secret hidden role, as they can kill people whenever or however they want, and they can see how many people are alive, not to mention, the shop gives them a wide array of options that the Innocents can only dream of. In short, I think it would just be a random free traitor win, and, in my opinion, docent fit well with TTT.

b_560_95_1.png

Well the main purpose of it is that it would basically be there for really bad early games, the version i like (evil beacon) isn't a hidden role its just get more powerful the more Ts are dead. The main problem as t is you can get really unlucky with the role distribution and lose a lot of Ts in the first minute or so to NKs, the purpose of this role is to try and salvage a game after a bad early game.

professional necromancer

its not rewarding ts for losing badly, sometimes its out of their control when something goes wrong (such as a glutton purposely going rav, it is in the gluttons control but not really the rest of the ts) plus the role wouldn't fully recover all the dead ts power, it would just be buffed some, literally a bad early game (that wasn't in their control such as a jackal/sk sniping them) can make it impossible to pull of a win.

professional necromancer