JuicyBenny

JuicyBenny's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: JuicyBenny

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:189039826

Banned by: Miles(Rebanned by Ketter in oct? i think? due to switching from source to gfl bans and i wanted to be a good boy and make sure mine carried over)

Ban Reason: Attempt Mass RDM + Previous Bans

Why should you be unbanned

Alright ill be totally real after my last appeal the effort in that was so much im going to link that appeal here and then quickly write out tldrs and then get onto the main stuff cause covering all those things in detail again is like..... meh also yes i do periods alot and im sorry its a habit.                  <https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/68625-juicybennys-ttt-rotation-muteban-appeal/> (its kinda outdated opinion wise cause i made excuses but i covered that later in this appeal as most of this appeal is less of explaining server bans and really just everything else)

Quickly to cover for those not wanting to read the most ive written i gotta cover my past bans

1. January 15th 2020 Mass Ban. 1 Week by Royal

2. February 29th 2020 Double Mass. 4 Weeks(Reduced to 3 weeks via appeal) By Mario(Random Noise) - This would be the holy grenade mass where i forgot what fucking weapon i had in my hand and in a panic i clicked and held to try and throw it away but there was too many people around me in the living room of the yellow house on mc nuketown.

3. July 17th 2020 RDM/Karmabait with many previous warnings to stop (over the year) by Alexis - This one was a complicated one that was argued in my favor as it was originally a teaming ban. tldr, i get mad i mess with props to cool off. i messed with a NON explosive turtle on pool cause i had no sense. i misplaced it and grabbed an explosive one by accident and was whipping it around. you get the picture.

4. September 11th 2020 Attempt Mass RDM + Previous Bans by Miles - This one is foggy but remembered in some extent as i covered in the last. i was toxic and i rdmed. my attempts to justify and argue it as not rdm fall flat after the immature actions i decided to take after that ban. So as much as i know with the questionable KOS'es are lost. Aswell the fact it happened so long ago i cant account for ever detail being accurate on my end. id rather trust what is documented which is easy. i was toxic, i attempted mass, i was toxic in the discord. ruins rep.

Overall i dont have a good history. When looking at this. Im pretty self aware of alot of my issues from then and even talk about them alot as something im not proud of. i dislike how i was and i dont really see myself in those actions now. obv cause hindsight is 2020. i like to chalk alot of it for me taking too much care and importance in shit that was either not my business or shit that was so small it does not matter anyway. but i cant really make excuses on my actions id rather just own up to them which i have. i like to think ive changed on alot of things wether that be just my overall attitude and general presence.

that doesn't go without saying i do still have room to improve on things. im well aware of some of the things i know i still need to work on and i am doing that. i have been for a while, going from one community where im at alot more and the conduct i do there and going here where its not accepted obv is a hurdle. content i say alot of the time i need to monitor and remember i cant say somethings here that i normally say somewhere else. jokes and quips people dont get here and look yikes compared to my other place where it is fine.

Id like to touch on some things in an order since im looking at it now on when my past appeal was denied. because i didnt get to comment on them before. Ive already commented on the statements i made on that day.

My history of being Toxic rude and aggressive and instigating things is documented. Im aware of those things and i apologize. I dont plan on continuing those things again. Its a learning curve for some of the things i say in the way i say them is not translated well here. which is on me. i should be aware of that and make things more obvious on some statements or just not make them at all. I do need to be more patient and clam rather than have my words be taken as aggressively as they were and then me note "im being calm idk what your problem is" cause that was a common thing i did do. its a victim narrative and i apologize.
Noting the sprays i dont have excuses on those thats totally uncalled for and embarrassing to remember after having the scope of how bad it was to actually play the line with those shown to me. i was picking at the line to see how far i can go instead of just stopping before going as far as i was.

I dont know how much of my actions were discussed. i dont know how many things i did that was actually bad other than what im aware of now. if i knew of every instance i woulda noted but all of the ones im aware of that SHOULD be brought up here have been wether it was the previous appeal or here. My hope is opinions have changed. ive stuck it out this long and its not just for shits and giggles for the memes. i feel ive made drastic changes to myself in that past year. hell my other friends have noticed plenty in the other place i frequent. heavily i might add good ol pat myself on the shoulder there.
Ive had alot of chances to change things when i was there and though i made an "attempt" it wasent a real attempt. it was for a week when i had an incentive. rather than just for me. so my chances have come and blown away alot. i know ive had alot more leeway than some.

I just want to play TTT man. like theres not much to it other than the community i like and the people i want to play with still and shit man. I feel like ive changed enough and been mature enough in my stay away after my last appeal. i dont think i was fully aware of things with my last appeal cause alot of it looks like excuses and making me look good rather than just accepting i was bad as much credit as davooney gave me for taking responsibility reading it again its not alot of that other than victim narrative. I think ive changed from that alot.

Ill be honest alot of this feels weird to me cause i dont want to write out a whole ass thing like my last appeal that shit was formatted really fucking well ngl i just didnt know how to format a fucking 2nd appeal. BUT i was convinced to appeal again now instead of waiting. Yall know im one for discussions and im fully open to any if i just flat out ignored anything or any questions i guess. i just wanna come back. i miss rotation.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

Appeal accepted, please keep in mind what me and others have discussed with you. 

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn