SteamID:

ThisWontComeBackToBiteYou

Punished by:

SpanishInquisition

Reason for the punishment:

Shooting someone

Why should your punishment be revoked?

just wanting a warn revoked
i got shot at, saw the skin but didnt see the name and i said this. i kept watching where i was shot from and got the name. i then shot the person but because i said "i didnt get the name" before getting the name they claimed rdm and warned me. in their report i told them i saw them as i did see them but because i said i didnt get the name first they assumed i then lacked the ability to aquire the name after saying that which i did. they shot me, i saw their name, i then shot them yet i still got a warning. i explained it many times but as usual no one listens to me so so i have to make a post here

From what I heard over voice chat, it appeared to me that you hadn't seen the name of the person that shot you but had seen their skin, like you have just said. You have then kossed someone afterwards, seeing them with the same skin in a similar area. I'm currently inclined not to remove the warning.

I am also gonna agree because from your own statements in seems you basically kosed of skin. I'm confused on how you "kept watching where I was shot and got the name"

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

35 minutes ago, Akris said:

I am also gonna agree because from your own statements in seems you basically kosed of skin. I'm confused on how you "kept watching where I was shot and got the name"

what i mean by this was that he shot me from a tower, so i watched the tower and when he tried to leave i got his name. this was maybe a good minute after he shot me but i was watching the entire time and the tower only has one exit so i just watched that exit to see who left. when the person in the tower got on the ladder i saw their name and shot them. yes i did say "i didnt get their name" but because i kept my eyes on the tower i did get their name and only after i got their name did i call a kos or shoot them myself

41 minutes ago, Spanish Inquisition said:

From what I heard over voice chat, it appeared to me that you hadn't seen the name of the person that shot you but had seen their skin, like you have just said. You have then kossed someone afterwards, seeing them with the same skin in a similar area. I'm currently inclined not to remove the warning.

i said i didnt get their name at first, which is why i didnt call a kos until i got there name. i did in fact get their name as they tried to leave the tower and it was only after that point did i call kos or shoot at them. i didnt shoot anyone until i got their name. i said all this in voice chat at the time yet here we are

12 minutes ago, MirNichtLeid said:

what i mean by this was that he shot me from a tower, so i watched the tower and when he tried to leave i got his name. this was maybe a good minute after he shot me but i was watching the entire time and the tower only has one exit so i just watched that exit to see who left. when the person in the tower got on the ladder i saw their name and shot them. yes i did say "i didnt get their name" but because i kept my eyes on the tower i did get their name and only after i got their name did i call a kos or shoot them myself

I wasn't aware that this is what you had meant by watching an area. In light of this I shall remove the warn as it seems reasonable grounds to kos imo.

Just now, Spanish Inquisition said:

I wasn't aware that this is what you had meant by watching an area. In light of this I shall remove the warn as it seems reasonable grounds to kos imo.

thank you very much