Gumb4ll'98

Gumb4ll'98's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Gumb4ll'98 - Edit Reason: Mistyped my discord username

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Gumb4ll'98#4808

Why were you banned?: I posted a NSFW image in either TTT MC general chat or just General chat (don't remember which one)

Why should you be unbanned?

I posted the image because an individual (who i shall not name)posted a NSFW image a week before i posted the same one in the same channel. My reasoning behind this was pretty simple, i just wanted to see how the mods would respond to the situation, and they did respond after another individual got their attention to my post (and rightfully so)and understandably got banned from the discord server

As some of you might already know, I don't exactly like some of the moderation team, I understand why they're there, but i don't agree with how they handle things which is mostly the reason why i decided to post the pic in the first place to see how the situation would be handled. It's both bad and good because i did get banned for violating the rules of the server, but this other individual who did the same thing as me did not get banned until they also took notice of the situation and decided to act in the same manner as i had, which just leaves me feeling conflicted about the whole incident.

I don't really see a better alternative though than just hoping individuals would just ping staff or mods to handle stuff on the discord server, it's obviously not a job and i am not expecting everything to be handled 24/7, but it would still be nice to see if there could be a better implementation of going about these situations other than the aforementioned stuff.

Edited by Gumb4ll'98
Mistyped my discord username

I am going to be honest - this appeal is poorly written and is kind of bad. I absolutely do not get the reason why you intentionally had to post the NSFW image. The individual you mentioned were also banned. 

Take this as a personal note - don't intentionally get banned for posting a NSFW image, even if you wanted to see how this'll go. That's pretty awful way to hurt your chances for future appeals. 

Appeal denied.

76561198043643390.png

• Ben locked this topic