Gorgo Gorgonson's TTT Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Name:

Gert Snerto

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:28334924

Punished by:

Cpt.Haxry

Reason for the punishment:

Constant breaking of rules, clear lack of care for the rules, constant troublemaker

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was muted like a year ago and was trying to get unmuted. The only way I could communicate to staff was through reports because they muted my admin chat too. In making reports to ask to be unmuted they asked me to stop making reports but being as that is THE ONLY WAY I can communicate in game I had to use reports to respond. I dont even know what got me banned as they dont state a reason they just call me a trouble maker. It is clear to me that I was banned for having different political views than the staff as they had no real reason to ban me, they just made up an excuse and called me trouble maker. They even listed 3 reasons none of which are real, two of which are the same reason stated differently. This clearly shows that they had no reason to ban me and instead started grasping at straws trying to make something up so they could satiate their seething resentment. 

Thats ok, I would hate myself too if I was a mod on a garrysmod server.

• 1 month later...

You've not shared a single of the reasons that admins claimed to have muted/gagged you for. This, alongside the constant insults in this appeal, makes it incredibly difficult to take this seriously.

I've checked your infraction history. Two warns are listed for "Transphobia in reports". Could you clarify as to what these reports were, what you wrote in these reports?  I'm asking as these were not issued by me, but by a seperate admin and as such i am unaware of the situation regarding those.

I will admit it has been a while and I don't even fully recall you or what you did to get a permaban issued, but considering the only time i've ever issued a permaban on the server outside of this case was to two people causing massive amounts of trouble and breaking every single rule possible, that seems to point to you doing a LOT of bad things to earn a Permaban that rapidly.

If you could please refresh my memory as to what happened and why, that would be ideal.