Roy

My Departure + New Leadership In GFL

You gave many people great memories of playing on your servers; and gave people the opportunity to create life-long friendships along with it. Thanks for all the great memories. GFL might be in my past, but it holds some of my greatest online experiences. 

Good luck with what ever you do.

Randomly decided to look at GFL for the first time in years and saw this. I can't believe it's almost been a decade since I first joined GFL's zombie escape server.

Thank you so much Roy for offering a fun community I could be an active member of for years. As much as I was an annoying little kid, the impact GFL had on my life is pretty significant. Enjoy the rest!

Thanks for everything Roy. I remember when you helped me out when I had my own community and I asked you for advice and guidance. I'll always be grateful for the help you've given me. I hope you enjoy life and everything it has to offer. 🙂

I'm not gay but $20 is $20

Sad to see you go. We may not talk much if really ever, but I've noticed Roy is a great individual who wants the best for his GFL baby (yes Roy you are the father). If it wasn't for his amazing actions over 10 years ago GFL wouldn't be here today. This is the only gaming community that I've been apart of, so maybe everyone's opinion will be different, but I myself think this community is a great and enjoyable place.

I myself haven't been too active lately and can't wait to get off break and take down some trouble makers. Everyone in this community makes the community, heh even the trouble makers. Thanks for all the fun I've had on the servers I've played, you will be missed. Fair well partner.

Ps. (Hopefully you understand most of my message, just woke up and decided to finally post something here)