iLoveNapalm

The Turning of My Final Chapter

Posted  Edited by The1337Gh0st - Edit Reason: forgot to add stuff

Sad to see you go, especially with your excellent time on the server. We'll always be waiting for you to come back.

Edited by The1337Gh0st
forgot to add stuff

Achievements

53 minutes ago, iLoveNapalm said:

To the players of GFL,

I say this with a very heart but I will be resigning from TTT Anarchy Staff. After 3 years of making sure the server was in tip top shape, I think it's time to pass the torch. I had my fun staffing the server and would do it again in a heartbeat. Anarchy was and will remain to be one of THE BEST TTT servers on garry's mod. The community was very nice and supportive of me and never gave me a hard time. Having said that, I want to make room for others and have others carry on the legacy of anarchy. Thank you 🙂

@Morganlefaye69 - One of my favorite fellow staff members. It was very fun serving alongside you

@Agent L the Octoling - Super nice guy, had lots of fun moments with him. Awesome guy

@Random Noise - I could never forget my sponsor, couldn't have done it with you.

@K1P_ - I've known you for the longest time man, one of my favorite people. 

@TheSlayerCompany - My man, could not have stayed around with you, you kept me around man.

@Blastoise - To my very own son, I brought you into this world and you will continue to thrive through me, love ya son

You know, I remember rocking you back on forth on my knees, telling you war stories about the Balkans while smoking my pipe. Crazy how far away yesterday feels. Good luck on your future endeavors as the world's most steroided Olympic skier. 

once in a lifetime.gif

Freaking sad man, I hate when people resign in TTT anarchy, a lot of nice people in this community, thank you for supporting this game, now you must be with Sophie and the others. 😞

Heavy