Reiko_

Reiko_'s Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: In-Game-Name Unkown, Webiste says Offline Player | Steam name is Tea

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215601623

Reason: Doxxing with alt accounts & use of illegal Discord addon

Admin: Shuria

Why this should be revoked:

Well, I tried once, I'll try again. Heyo! Appealing my ban again, the account that I originally used, I no longer had access too. Anyways. Same appeal, same thing basically. 

I know this is a very steep hill to try and get appealed, I really have learned from these actions and would like a second chance on the server, I have probably disrupted some people in the past and I would like to give you guys a personal apology from me I honestly really don't know what I was thinking at the time, I mean this community is great with a lot of nice players and I shouldn't have done what I did, Discord Addons I was not sure of but I must have done something bad, I know I have a bad reputation and stand here but I am asking for a second chance here and I will insure you that this does not happen again, all Addons have been deleted (If I had any) and I am on a clean version of Discord, my alt accounts have be locked and deleted. I really and truly sorry for these actions no matter what, I must have been insane at the time thinking back on this, it has been a while since I have been banned and I have been looking all over for such an experience but it always comes back to this, Shuria, seeing that you were the person that banned me, I am very sorry and I would like to give you this apology knowing that you would have had to deal with all of this up front and I am truly sorry. Again, this is a really REALLY step hill to climb here but I am hoping you guys can accept me back or give me a chance. 

Regarding the circumstances around the ban and after evaluation with management, this appeal has been denied. 

By no means should you even attempt to access channels you’re not meant to see. Even if you did or didn’t, you shouldn’t be doxxing anyone. This is exceedingly dangerous for who you have doxxed and likely yourself if something bad were to ever come their way.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

2 hours ago, Reiko_ said:

Welp, I tried. Have a good day. I don't think theres any chance of me being let back onto the server at this point now is there?

I can't speak solely for our CWRP server here, but we've undone community bans for people who have done worse. Nevertheless, your ban still isn't that old yet and was upheld for a good reason. You can still try again in the future, but for now the answer is no.

:locked:

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements