hibob222

hibob222's TTT Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by hibob222 - Edit Reason: fix steam id sorry didnt know how to find it

Name:

drake .A .M

SteamID:76561198098829217

Punished by:

Sophie.

Reason for the punishment:

toxic/rude/inconsiderate to peoples feelings and just mean saying out of line things, not being myself and saying things i dont mean out of anger/ i didnt know how to walk away

Why should your punishment be revoked?

to start im very sorry to everyone who called me a friend and i hurt through my actions above all alot of time has passed since then im in a far better place in my life much more healthy environment. i really miss playing TTT so much theres still people i see get on everyday i wish i could play with really just wanting to enjoy the game again nor do i plan to ever go as far as i did now seeing how much it not only hurts the people around me but once the music stops that was when the pain really kicked in i hope the gfl family could find it in there heart to let me back in to the community i really just wanna enjoy playing ttt ,

P.s since my pc is soo poop this is the only real shooter game i can play so ive really been missing gun play 😞  

p.p.s i really miss you guys 

Edited by hibob222
fix steam id sorry didnt know how to find it

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

You've not apologized or brought up a single thing you did that lead to your permaban, and are instead issuing a vague 'apology' to people you hurt, while complaining about how much you miss playing on the server.

Stuff you did that resulted in your original permaban:

-being actively involved in leaking staff chat.

-Trying to claim there was multiple staff members leaking.

-Using Alt discord accounts to bypass a discord ban by pretending it was a relative.

-Constant Rule breaking and RDM.

-Homophobic remarks and sexist remarks made against several community members.

-Targeting of multiple regulars out of spite.

-Multiple arguments and insisting that certain rules were made up on the spot specifically to be held/used against you.

-Incidents of Racism

-Insisting that any punishment or action taken against you was due to admins or staff being biased against you.

-Attempting to abuse loopholes to bypass chat filters or to find new ways to RDM people to disrupt gameplay.

-Inciting players on the server to try to massively disrupt gameplay out of spite against an admin ruling

-constant filing of false reports against players you personally did not like.

-harassing admins via spamming admin chat due to gags/mutes

-accusing other players of targeting for simply playing the game

-General toxicity to all players in general.

You've not addressed or mentioned any of this in your appeal, instead completely skimming over it to try to make a vague apology to unnamed people. I hardly believe this appeal is genuine or remotely had any amount of effort put into it. 

i kept it short and sweet not to bring up all of those thing it was really hard even doing this in the first place its really unfair and not your right too tell someone how they feel if your only issue with what i said is the fact i didnt put myself on blast and name every wrong doing none of that should matter i should not need or have to do that and quite frankly   its really unfair to be expected to say all that when im trying to make amends and move on it does not help anyone when you just wanna put it out there why im bad i really feel like theres no reason to apeal no matter how i type it you wont like it 

this was really hard for me and it was from my heart the fact you guys didnt get what you wanted from it does not make that anyless true

also everything that lead to my perm is in reason list so again its unfair your saying that stuff was not addressed

when it was

this is the last ill say of this but you have no idea who im talking to or trying to reach out too im sorry i didnt wanna make apologies hear im trying to reach out and talk to people have one on ones i really dont think the parts in your reply where you assume my feelings or intent our fair or justified at all 

Are you trying to claim its unfair that we expect someone who got permabanned to put effort into their appeal and address the reasons they were issued a permaban in the first place? 

Woe is you that you need to put in a tiny bit of effort to make up for the trouble you caused to get this ban. This is showing a sheer lack of respect and a massive amount of entitlement on your behalf, acting as if its rude of us to list the reasons you were banned and to ask for you to put some level of effort into an appeal to try to justify why we should forgive the sheer massive amounts of offenses you've caused on the server.

Additionally, sending toxic DMs towards someone is not a good way to get them to want to accept your appeal.

1119930803_ToxicityinDMs.PNG.9992e45e42853cf54938c1cad5159e7c.PNG

wth i try talking to you on discord but you come here XD to reply i was not sending you toxic dms i was asking you why you unbbaned my prema tried to help me get unbanned but now it feels like your trying as hard as you can to keep me banned

why not post the first msg where i said i made an appeal can you check it out lmk what you think and instead you just replyed on it talking a bunch of crap insted of coming to me telling me i can make it better and letting me fix it insted to chose to let me fail

haxray your really making this hard by not replying to dms and making me talk to you on a forum im trying to make an apeal yet i cant be treated with any respect to be talked to? 

also just you just ignoring me and taking my dms hear and not replying what kinda manager in any funtion would think thats a professional  way to handle this all i have done today was try to apologize but now i feel like it has made me look worse because how your painting me this happened 4 months ago and barley affected you in any form  i get your position allows you to comment and be judgmental but  that does not take away from the fact we are all human further more we can do this back and fourth all day he said she said at the end of the day i know i was wrong i am admitting to it i have sated i am sorry for lashing out trumping up a list of bad acts and not even thinking twice about anything good thats come from me seems really unfair i steped away for a while gave time and brunt off steam i moved on in my life and i tried addressing that again i cant make everyone happy with my words alas you can not tell me my words dont speak true beacuse i am carrying this pain all you have to carry is the judgment for what ive done thats easy you really dont understand how hard this has been for me SO WHEN I SAY YOUR BEING UNFAIR ITS TO THIS  nothing more so stop trying to make it more

US was used alot in what you said but i was talking to you i do believe everyone has a right to face there accuser and i have admitted i have done wrong i have expressed that and just because i make an appeal dose not mean ill stop being or feeling sorry  what i did that affected you hax was leaking the chats which you lied to me and unbanned me to get me to tell the truth about so im not saying your wrong im just saying your kinda speaking on other peoples behalf when there was far worse done to others that might want a say, then i can know and start to make those admins so i hope you can see why i said it seems a bit unfair coming from you and not anyone eles 

I'm going to chime in and try to keep it light.

First and foremost, you made an appeal for your ban on the public forum. If you wanted to discuss it with Haxray in his DMs, then I wouldn't have posted this until after that conversation had been had. Instead, you posted it, Hax listed why you were banned, and you went straight to DMs. You don't get to have it both ways.

Second, making a vague appeal and then victimizing yourself when the server manager lists the reasons you were banned and then states that he feels it's a disingenuous appeal because of the distinct lack of effort that was put into it is not going to get a positive reception for this appeal.

Third. 

52 minutes ago, hibob222 said:

i kept it short and sweet not to bring up all of those thing it was really hard even doing this in the first place its really unfair and not your right too tell someone how they feel

When you were permabanned for excessive toxicity, transphobia, racism and consistent disregard for the rules, I don't think keeping it "short and sweet" is acceptable, in any context. You say you're sorry, and have been messed up over this for so long, but I don't see any evidence of that being the case here. 

Saying that you're sorry isn't a cure-all. You repeatedly hurt people, and even still, show no regard for how you affected other people. All you are concerned about, it seems, is how the ban affected you, which was a direct result of your actions. That's all I've got to say right now.

tumblr_mqnwu5ixyN1sc4phgo1_500.gif.7be974d512d5105f5422861c8aa22d42.gif

Do you understand what you're sorry for, or do you just "feel bad" you can't play here anymore? You're not the victim or the accuser here. You DID those things, and you are suffering the consequences. Being scrutinized in your ban appeal is part of it. This isn't unfair in the slightest, you just feel attacked for being held to the same standard as everyone else. I vote to Deny

i do feel sorry for everything but no matter how i say it or what its followed by you guys wont believe it  you choose to hold onto the past like your truly telling me you all would have been happy if i made a list of eveything i did wrong is that really gonna change your postion i really dont think it helps to relive the past but all of you are making it a point to tell me you are gonna decline me for not making a list of what i did wrong i sorry to gwen im sorry to the staff im sorry to everybody affected but if you cant see im sorry and put your own feelings aside i dont know how to show you people im sorry other then giving you what you want ? and if im just giving you what you want how is that even an apology ok so here is goes the lis you all wanted

3 minutes ago, hibob222 said:

like your truly telling me you all would have been happy if i made a list of eveything i did wrong is that really gonna change your postion

That's what shows us that you have learned from your mistakes. The first step in fixing a problem is admitting that there is one, and you haven't done that. You haven't said anything about what actually got you banned. All you've done is try to sweep it under the rug and gaslight us.

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

Posted  Edited by hibob222 - Edit Reason: bad grammer

your all telling me you dont see my pain or how this has messed me up how the hell am i supposed to show that here? that comes from the change you seen in me after realizing that was not me all of this stuff was going on at a really shit time in my life THATS NO excuse but it played a big part in my mood its why i was how i was and i realized and nocited that and im telling you im sorry but that just was not me i understand people were hurt and this is my first step to fixing and mending the wounds   i really dont feel like anyone is really giving me a chance here all beacuse i was not more forward in admiting what i did im sorry its fucking embarrassing and im trying to put it past all of us so i didnt think to dig up the past and hurt any more feelings

i just think its distressful and  disrespectful  to bring up all the past and stuff i said bc i dont wanna repeat when it was already bad enough to get me banned i didnt see a need in giving people a reason to think im using this as an excuse to be rude 

why would i have even tried this if i didnt mean it holy shit you people are being really fucking hard on me im not even trying to be the victim but has anyone here really even been  affected by me or anything to do  with this ban if so please let me know so we can address  this   other whys there's really no need for you guys to except more out of me if your not affected 

Edited by hibob222
bad grammer

This appeal is pretty much turning out to be a meaningless argument at this point, so I'm going to go ahead and deny and lock this appeal. You haven't really shown that you deserve getting your ban revoked, and attacking our staff on both Discord and forum messages doesn't really help you out either. You can re-appeal your ban in 6 months. If you think this decision is unfair, you may fill out a staff abuse form here: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/

Achievements