ReLard

ReLard's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: CWRP Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Will, Proud Walmart Associate#7687

Why were you banned?: I was banned for offensive comments towards other people in a political channel.

Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I have changed a lot over the course of the months I was banned. I now understand what I said in the discord was uncalled for and ignorant. I'm truly sorry for the people that I offended and I would like to be able to chat again in the CWRP discord. I realize now my wrong and I fully understand that what I said was inappropriate and immature, but I have changed in this short time and have matured to a point where I don't really think like that. PLease unban

William 

I'm personally okay with your ban being lifted.  I will need to align with the team / double check with the others first.

A reference to your last appeal.  There:  I recommended 30 days, which has passed.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Two months isn't that much time after the fact, but all of the circumstances together makes me inclined to lift this ban. I don't believe you should have been permabanned, but what you said that lead into the ban obviously isn't okay. You are entitled to your opinion, but you should realise that being so forward with it in a community that has a very sizeable amount of trans people isn't going to fly. We're in the business of keeping a safe environment for everyone.

I'll support the ban being lifted, but don't let this happen again.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements