ChewiTheWookie

GFL Arma 3 server?

I was playing Arma 3 and realized that GFL has no Arma server.

I was wondering if there was any reason for it. If not what is the intrest in it and what game modes you all like,

Personally I like Koth, Altis Life, capture the island and custom ops

Usually, GFL doesn't have a server for a specific game or a specific gamemode because the right people just aren't around and willing. GFL relies on people to create, manage and maintain servers... if no one is around to fulfill those responsibilities then the server is doomed to die (or not even be a thing in the first place).

If the right person comes along with an Arma 3 server idea (or any server idea tbh) that they can actually execute, manage and maintain; GFL would (probably) be happy to facilitate it (with some exceptions, like... we aren't looking to do servers in Asia or Africa right now).

If you or anyone reading wants to be the person to manage a server within GFL, message me and I'll try to hook you up with the right people.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

I felt like we use to have.  I’m not 100% sure but usually what happens aligns with Liloz said, and server doesn’t hold well enough there aren’t enough interested people.  Gosh Arma III I remember you could mod it for DayZ before they has stand alone.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152