Bloopers

Bloopers's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Bloopers

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:83812714

Banned by: Not entirely sure

Ban Reason: Muted for "mic spamming" and I was gagged for an incident that occurred through Discord

Why should you be unbanned

I'm not entirely sure if I can combine a mute and gag appeal, but I figured it would be tedious to make two, given I can explain in detail in one appeal.

I'm not sure if mutes are text chat and gags are voice chat, but I'm going to go with mutes as voice chat and gag as text chat.

Mute: I had recently (at the time) gotten unmuted and a few hours later, something happened in the game and I screamed into my mic "WHOOOOAAA" for maybe about 3-5 seconds and I got my mute put back on for mic spam. I did not think it was necessary to put a permanent mute back on, but reflecting, I was on very thin ice and no one wants to hear that, regardless of the reason. Also something to note, I was muted for toxicity and received an unmute, and the current mute that I have is not related to that, whatsoever. I have not used my microphone in over a year, and I am sure it can be seen how extremely difficult that may be, given if you stand still for 2 seconds, you get your head shot off. I do not intend to play very much, nor do I intend to use my microphone all that often, but in the instances that I do, it will be with reason and not any obnoxious noises.

Gag: In my recent Discord appeal, you can see what was said and why I was banned from the server. It was deemed necessary to gag me in game and prevent me from typing in chat, for something that happened entirely through Discord and had no connection to anything in GMod. I once again, sincerely apologize and will not be using text chat for any demeaning or insulting comments. Ultimately, I do not think it would be wise to make an appeal and say "I was banned even though I should not have been", so instead I am recognizing my mistakes and addressing them. 

I understand I have received MANY chances in the GFL community and I am extremely grateful for that. I hope my progression in character can be seen by those I have interacted with in the past year, and they can help make a decision. I am sure at this point, my word means nothing, but I will say this: you guys will definitely notice a difference in my behavior, as I and others around me have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...