FlintLegion6564

FlintLegion6564's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 41st LCPL 1047 Flint/ legion / flint

My SteamID: 76561198386337662

Reason: Language

Admin: wayne

Why this should be revoked:

I was quoting a very popular meme "i slammed my penis in the car door" to a friend of mine who said it back and laughed i was then teleported into a cage and wayne said to me i cant say that and i said who was offended and he said "its not about offending people" this is a misuse of power as well as that all the people i were around where having fun. 

The statement you made, which thank you for quoting it above, falls in my opinion under our Erotic Roleplay (ERP) rules. Please remember, we have children who play this server, and I don't believe your statement is anywhere near appropriate for the environment. You have made borderline statements for the last few hours, where we got a few reports of some malicious comments you made. You also managed to get arrested a decent number of times, which that itself can fall under FailRP punishment.

Mainly, you made a number of slight breaks in the rules, that weren't enough to punish solely on. However, your final comment was the last straw for me.

I do not believe this is a ban that should be decreased in time, nor appealed completely. It is ultimately up the higher ups the outcome, however I do not recommend any changes be made to this ban.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Posted  Edited by FlintLegion6564 - Edit Reason: More info
1 hour ago, DaPainWayne said:

The statement you made, which thank you for quoting it above, falls in my opinion under our Erotic Roleplay (ERP) rules. Please remember, we have children who play this server, and I don't believe your statement is anywhere near appropriate for the environment. You have made borderline statements for the last few hours, where we got a few reports of some malicious comments you made. You also managed to get arrested a decent number of times, which that itself can fall under FailRP punishment.

Mainly, you made a number of slight breaks in the rules, that weren't enough to punish solely on. However, your final comment was the last straw for me.

I do not believe this is a ban that should be decreased in time, nor appealed completely. It is ultimately up the higher ups the outcome, however I do not recommend any changes be made to this ban.

1 hour ago, DaPainWayne said:

The statement you made, which thank you for quoting it above, falls in my opinion under our Erotic Roleplay (ERP) rules. the person that i said it too was fine with it, most of the times i was aressted was because of joke reasons such asd killing a mate and telling a shock to arrest me so i could talk to dom. and for the other thing i was demoted after talking to rynn so thats payed for and lastly. TALK TO THE PEOPLE I "HARRASED" you will find that most are my mates and i legit have them on discord 

Edited by FlintLegion6564
More info

Posted  Edited by DaPainWayne - Edit Reason: Clarified point

I'm not sure why you quoted my post, and then edited my quote. However, whether or not you were saying the statements to a friend or to a stranger, it still is content we do not allow on our server. I never said you were harassing people, just simply that we had multiple reports about you saying explicit content. 

The arrests portion of my reply was simply to add context that you were being observed by Admins for more than one reason, and technically wasn't a contributing factor to the ban. You were banned solely for the ERP content. However, I could have banned for the FailRP of being arrested repeatedly. It was my choice of which to go off of, and I just chose the ERP. If anything, the ban reason can be changed to be for FailRP, if seniors decide the content was not ERP. 

Edited by DaPainWayne
Clarified point

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)