Le Epic Browning

Le Epic Browning's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: RMC CPTL Browning

My SteamID: 184602429

Reason: erp

Admin: i forgor

Why this should be revoked:

Not necessarily unbanned. HOWEVER

telling someone OOC to "suck my entire cock and balls" in the heat of a gamer momentTM is NOT ERP.

The whole thing went as it follows:
-mission debrief
-officer asking if anyone has a pts
-fellow troopers saying /y pts  for a while, no results
-ask them if they cannot see it in chat, perhaps distance issues
-shocktrooper  comes in all happy to zap and send to jail, dude doesnt even care about creating a vc cacophony, won't let me explain despite asking why i do what im doing
(same guy did the same thing during an even where i misinput /comms instead of /ooc  and legit tried to question using voice when the officer was speaking loudly for everyone and explosions were going off with me running around trying to keep players alive, since I'm RMC)
-me in brigs open /ooc and type "suck my entire cock and balls, shock"   yes, classy trash talk spiced up for offense
-i get jailed by an admin, don't remember the name. says it's erp, i say no, that's at most heavy profanity and offending another staff
-he seems to say whatever, fails a command and just issues ban without explaining any further

Point: I'm ok with punishment, yes it's heavy offense because I was mad at the guy from earlier.

I just don't want this so disgustingly and wrongfully tagged as ERP because it's not fucking ERP. Make a profanity or explicit offense tag for it.

If possible reduce sentence, since it was towards shock trooper Grimm and out of character.

thanks if you at least read until here, have a nice one.

"If I can't revive or heal you, I'll kill for you." - one of the RMC textbooks i think

Hi, I was the one who banned you. After some talk about this I do think that it should be revoked or shorten'd as I was using the old guidelines. It is up to the Senior Admins to decide but you should also be careful of what you say.

Have a good one.

banner.png.3b33d37a7eec8dfb8945b22efdca839b.png

This appeal has been accepted! This was a mistake on our part as we just switched bannable guidelines. Please do keep in mind that this is a PG-13 server and language like that is really not preferred. You will be unbanned shortly.

Banner.png.4ed942e76c212bc645c44dcd7df52974.png