NewNebula12

A new Innocent Role, The Senior Detective.

While for this idea I don't have many solid ideas, I do have a few.

This role would be for when there is 25+ People on the server, otherwise it would be inaccessible.

The Senior Detective would of course, Be a detective.

The main differences would be additional items in the detective shop, and increased authority..

While an ordinary detective can't enforce stuff like saying You must test, a Senior Detective would be allowed to make this demand.

Of course, once they're dead the authority is lost so if they were making a demand and died halfway through the task, You wouldn't have to complete it.

A simple role idea, but I thinki it would be interesting.

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

First: Do you really think people will follow higher authorities, or even admins, when there are still kinds of people that calls for RDM round against the threats of the SERVER MANAGER?

Second: Defective exists.

Third: "Three reasonable timed verbal warns in chat" is a thing on all TTT servers, there's your authority.

Honestly I don't think it would be that interesting of a role if the only special ability it gets is being a change to the rules. A good role would have to have its own special ability that is actually something it can do, and while this suggestion said a couple extra shop items I don't think that would cut it as a role.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

12 minutes ago, Neon Cat said:

Honestly I don't think it would be that interesting of a role if the only special ability it gets is being a change to the rules. A good role would have to have its own special ability that is actually something it can do, and while this suggestion said a couple extra shop items I don't think that would cut it as a role.

You could make it so that Senior Detective can use traitor traps / Know when traitors use them (Universally)

6 minutes ago, The_Teddy_Bear_Muffin said:

Know when traitors use them (Universally)

Even then, traps are still not kosable by any means, you can not tell if someone on the other side of the wall/door activated it.

7 minutes ago, The_Teddy_Bear_Muffin said:

Senior Detective can use traitor traps

image.thumb.png.69dc044a4d2d1a83ed4c48e893f2cb9f.png

Final Idea for now Then > When a senior detective is alive, all detectives have a buff, when they die, all detectives recieve a debuff.

19 minutes ago, The_Teddy_Bear_Muffin said:

Final Idea for now Then > When a senior detective is alive, all detectives have a buff, when they die, all detectives recieve a debuff.

buffing all the dets isn't good enough for a full role I am afraid

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif