Liloz01

Any UK Teachers/Lecturers in GFL?

Any UK Teachers/Lecturers in GFL? I'd like to talk to you and ask some questions! Message me on Discord or here on the Forum.

Discord: Liloz01#9857

Forum: https://gflclan.com/messenger/compose/?to=1028

Thanks in advance.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

I’m assuming it might be personal?  If not, then I’ll say I’m still well connected with some of professors and was briefly a UTA/GTA, but I never lectured (only lab).

I'm interested in teaching as a career so I wanted to reach out to a bunch of teachers to pester them with questions 😛

I've reached out to many of my past ones but I thought that I might as well shoot my shot here and see if I could talk to any outside of my "personal bubble" (I've already applied to some schools/colleges/universities that are unfamiliar to me for "school experience" - basically where you shadow teachers to see what goes on).

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

13 hours ago, flying4ssassin said:

Good thing I am not in the UK 😎

Curious if either of you are aware of any differences between teaching/lecturing in the US versus the UK?  I personally don't know... was just curious.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

15 hours ago, Joshy said:

Curious if either of you are aware of any differences between teaching/lecturing in the US versus the UK?  I personally don't know... was just curious.

I don't really know much about what is different but in talking to Liloz it seems like the structure is a bit different for getting a degree/certification to become a teacher.

Also he is asking for teacher he can basically shadow so me being an education student in the US does not really help him.

b_560_95_1.png