Name:

Banta

SteamID:

Punished by:

Doctor pig

Reason for the punishment:

Killing a fucking aimbot hacker

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I don't know why I would be banned killing a hacker for "no reason," him being a hacker is reason enough. I do understand that the response I gave to him might have been a bit "Insensitive." however, I don't regret nor think what I did was wrong, or a warn able offence.

Hello Banta,

There was a hacker on, and gh0st was compiling evidence to ban him.  After me and gh0st connected to deal with the hacker, you rdmed the hacker, and your response when the hacker reported you was "I'm going to crush your cock with a meat hammer until you squeal like the animal you are".  Not only was this revenge RDM unnecessary, but it reinforces just how incredibly toxic you are.  Finally, I'm going to end this by saying that gh0st did give me the go-ahead to warn you for this, so unless him or Haxray have anything they want to say, I'm going to be denying this appeal.

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

Going to be closing and denying this appeal. Even if someone was blatantly breaking the rules by having aimbot, that does not give you permission to also break the rules by doing RDM in return.

Achievements