MoldyToaster40

Reagan for the new Community Representative

Hello all,

As you many of you are aware of by now, the person many people had voted for to potentially be their Community Representative (CR) was removed for toxicity. I am volunteering myself to potentially enter this race and show the higher ups what toxicity really is. Many of you may or may not know me, but I am very toxic in TTT Rotation. I am willing to redefine what the word "toxic" means to these higher ups, so they will reconsider putting the candidate everyone voted for back in the race because of how hard they had worked. I will have an attached google form so you can vote for me and I will make sure all of the people who are voting for me to have a voice.  

https://forms.gle/Z5xWdRZGGPU35j749

1. It should be put on pause until the higher ups figure the outcome of Napalm.

2. If Napalm is not permitted to run for Community Representative, restart the vote and reopen the application to allow other to add their name in.

3. I support Reagen for Community Representative 2022.

spacer.png

Yeah currently the CR vote is a joke, I voted for people and now wouldn't really vote for anyone.  At least give us the ability to remove/purge our votes lol.

Also I wouldn't be too hopeful on them doing anything about Napalm, they might stay in the shadows until the election is over.