Loccstan

Put sunday only maps on rotation?

Anyone feel having the same sunday only maps is getting kind of stale? It would be nice if we can rotate the maps playable on Sunday only every few months. For example, put ronald on Sunday only, and make otakuroom a normal map. 

What do you guys think?

asdf

You know, that's not a bad idea at all. Tbf, I'd rather play Onahole, GOT The North, Asian Girls, Memehell, or Pidaras everyday than the same maps that we always play. I feel like Sundays are heavily RNG-reliant when it comes to Sundays to nominate those maps.

200.gif

These maps are only available on Sunday in the first place because they aren't considered suitable for regular nominations. Usually due to much more borderline NSFW content or simply being non-ZE maps.

Posted  Edited by WheresWaldo
2 hours ago, Vauff said:

These maps are only available on Sunday in the first place because they aren't considered suitable for regular nominations. Usually due to much more borderline NSFW content or simply being non-ZE maps.

1) They *rarely* lose a map vote. To any map, even Mako, westersand, best korea, pizzatime etc... 

2) They aren't fun. They are based off being meme maps or edgy. Or pushing the boundaries of even playable (speaking of earrape, a map I just alt-tab and wait to rtv on it's that bad....). Designed for gimmicks rather than repeatable enjoyment.

3) Some aren't even zombie maps. They were conceived as a joke/meme and made it just be appropriate for the server.

4) These maps will be more overplayed than regular over-played maps. Trolling is an issue as it (in my opinion), releasing Sunday only meme maps for 24/7 nomination will only amplify this. 

Edited by WheresWaldo