Posted  Edited by ComradeJosh

Request type:

Forums Banner

Size: 

Medium sized

Source image/render: 

Dont have one sorry bb

Text *(optional):

CWRP Head Gamemaster Comrade [You can remove Comrade and just do CWRP Head Gamemaster if it fits better]

Color scheme *(optional):

Like a cyan oceanish blue, with some pink, the text color pretty much the one made for Da Payne Wayne cuz its clean af.

Examples:

This request might be slightly difficult so apologies my friends! I'd like a mix of Star Wars and All Elite Wrestling, something similar to Da Payne Waynes in template style. For Star Wars, have  Anakin Skywalker and a 212th And Airborne Trooper, and for All Elite Wrestling, have some of the wrestlers named Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, Hangman Adam Page, and MJF, this is stupid but i'd love it lmao. Have the AEW wrestlers on one side, the Star Wars characters on the other, and the text in the middle.  Hope this isn't too hard for you all, much love!

Additional information: 

I luv u ❤️

Feel free to DM me on Discord as i get alerts on there much easier than here if you have any questions about the artwork and want faster responses! My discord is Jinglerade🎄#3701

Edited by ComradeJosh

Hey!
You're right it was a slightly difficult request.. it was not easy finding good photos of these wrestlers to edit o_O
I hope this is ok.. 
If you want anything different or this slightly edited please let me know
comradeJosh_Banner.thumb.gif.11cc0d7df34bfc763ae944841ec89d26.gif
comradeJosh_Banner_transparent.thumb.gif.5607f225df01654db76ce30c64c3b562.gif

Discord: Clavers#0001 | Steam: /id/ClaversGaming 

GFX Team Leader & GFX Designer       

sigscreencap.JPG.9ee97099f113f107ecad0c110745d8dc.JPG