Name:

DrSusman

SteamID:

Punished by:

Phee

Reason for the punishment:

"mass rdm"

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I killed 2 people and they forgave me for it. I dont understand why such an extreme reaction. she did say she was bored maybe she did this cause she gets a kick out of being mean idk. prove me wrong by unbanning me please.  the third sentence is a joke, I would like to be unbanned, she might think I mass rdmed because I walked in on a t killing an inno and killed both before the two rdms.

I would consider a more appropriate punishment to be like, 3 slays.

Edited by DrSusman

Hey I’m not the banning admin, nor was I there at the time, but from what I can see in the report log this guy was only reported by one person and forgiven. 
again, I wasn’t there and I don’t know the situation but that’s the input I’ve got for this

"she did say she was bored maybe she did this cause she gets a kick out of being mean idk. 

don't recall saying this in game and I dont like being mean or banning people. If I'm bored I just leave... I was messaged by several players in admin chat that you were massing and checked the logs to see 3 innocent kills and no kept reports. I didn't count the Traitor kill.