DECKSTERRR

DECKSTERRR's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Hore

Steam ID (or steam profile link): Steam ID: 76561198152605004

Banned by: Kettermelon (i think)

Ban Reason: "racism"

Why should you be unbanned

I said "YOU FUCKING HACKER" and everyone was like WOAH DUDE. apparently they misheard me or were joking but I definitely said hacker not the n-word. the mute will be done soon but I dont want this on my record. several people backed me up, even Luna Tank recorded it and said that I said hacker.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555806862876999680/923811492325892106/Garrys_Mod_x64_2021-12-23_21-33-53_Trim.mp4

If anyone has a clearer clip, please share it.

Hi Hello HR here, yes I am the one who muted you after consulting with the other staff on at the time and providing a clip to get their input. We all agreed that it definitely sounded way too much like the N word to let slide so I went ahead with the mute. Since the original mute has expired, it is up to you if you want to keep this appeal, as it may end up removing the mute from your record if proven that you did indeed say "hacker" rather than what you are accused of. I make no promises though, so keep that in mind. Seeing as our SM is still getting settled please allow us some time to get to this with a proper verdict.

Thank You,

Kettermelon

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Thank you for your patience as I'm becoming accustomed to things.  I will be removing the punishment from your record.  For the future, please try to adjust the gain on your mic and stop with the excessive shouting like this over the mic as it's been problematic and now has caused problems with misinterpreting what you're saying while shouting as well.

• Avi locked this topic