ComradeJosh

Omg hey guys, what did you all get for Christmas?

Yo wassup shawties aha its me, im bored and want something to read through so like
What did everyone get for Christmas? I got a nice pair of Jordan's and some Air Max's and some clothes and other smaller stuff.
Merry Christmas!

shoes.png

Posted  Edited by Neon Cat

I got some new bluetooth headphones and a tent, not the best presents but they are pretty cool

Edited by Neon Cat

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

I got a wooden stand that holds on to all of my electronics like phones and smart watch.  It looks pretty neat.  I'll try to take a picture of it later.

Other items were coffee beans from a place I like and a coffee cup from a place I use to work.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I got my gifts a bit earlier, but it was a Logitech G915 Keyboard, and Custom Nike Vapor Fly shoes with my name on them! Makes me really happy, since my old keyboard broke. I used to wear size 8.5 shoes, but my foot grew to a size 11; We ordered the new shoes but it took them ages to arrive, so after walking in agony in my old shoes, I finally could wear some that fit me.

I worked through the entire holiday, and haven't had the chance to celebrate with family yet. But one thing I did get for Christmas was to fight someone who was being an asshole, so I guess that's cool, right?

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)