Bergur

Bergur's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

BergurMan@0001

Why were you banned?: I was " fighting " for dom because he was banned after leaving GFL

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I was a very avid rust player on your servers. I was very active and mained the server, now that it is back up, i would like to come back for a second chance. <3

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Got the details

I’ll need to take a look to see what was exactly done.

edit:

I found your ban.  It was a little bit tricky because the ban occurred on a different GFL Discord outside of Rust, and your Discord information is BergurMan#3528 (833548968469463061).

I can understand your frustration with some decisions towards Rust earlier closure.  I think a lot of people got caught in the heat of the moment and some made worse decisions than others.  I want to make happy decisions in light of a happy reopening of Rust on GFL, but it also does not take back some negative actions-- never good to burn your bridge on your way out anywhere.  The spam was pretty severe.

Let me align with the team and see what we can do for you.  Severe spam does qualify for permanent ban, which will be the likely outcome... the team can discuss the possibility of an exception.  Let me check.  No promises.

V67uBOv.png

Each one of the consolidated text files has this

AbSAPm5.png

Edited by Joshy
Got the details

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

You weren't a problem in-game for when I was staff. I'd say I agree in giving you a chance since you were well behaved. I'd just recommend that you don't do something like that again. (Though others might not agree with me.)

It looks like there is nothing further to say.

I've spoken with the relevant team members, and they are okay with making a special exception by lifting your ban.  It should be implemented soon.  Welcome back 🙂 

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152