EndlessWhite

EndlessWhite's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): EndlessWhite

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107677846

Admin that banned you: unknown

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I know it's only for one day, but I am just having some question about bhop, so if macro is not allowed, I have a G502 with that like really smooth kind of scroll. Am i going to get banned if I am going to use that? As it can scroll real fast. Thanks~ And if possible I can get unbanned today so I can able to join tonight that will be great ! Appreciated your time for this!

Sorry I am hentai

The question is whether your scroll wheel will trigger our jumps flag, which most likely is yes.

It's a smooth scroll because it unbounds the limiter, making it possible to input multiple jump commands within a second.

For example, here's your stats from when you were warned then banned today:

Flagged: 1 Perf: 21.4 Avg: 13.5 / 269.2 EndlessWhite<4089><STEAM_1:1:107677846><> Map: ze_mist_q3 ||

Last: 21 19 19 23 23 25 21 20 18 22 21 21 19 21 22 19 1 22 25 23 32 5 3 9 3 7 3 24 19 22

Each of those numbers in the bottom row is the amount of jump inputs the game received per jump.

Having a consistent amount of higher numbers (Generally above 15) is what triggers the flag.

Meanwhile when using the regular mouse wheel with a limiter, the highest you'll generally reach is between 8-12 inputs.

As for your unban, I'll leave that decision to @Vauff but he may not be available until late tonight.

But at least it's just one day. It's already almost half-way done.

1 hour ago, Block said:

The question is whether your scroll wheel will trigger our jumps flag, which most likely is yes.

It's a smooth scroll because it unbounds the limiter, making it possible to input multiple jump commands within a second.

For example, here's your stats from when you were warned then banned today:

Flagged: 1 Perf: 21.4 Avg: 13.5 / 269.2 EndlessWhite<4089><STEAM_1:1:107677846><> Map: ze_mist_q3 ||

Last: 21 19 19 23 23 25 21 20 18 22 21 21 19 21 22 19 1 22 25 23 32 5 3 9 3 7 3 24 19 22

Each of those numbers in the bottom row is the amount of jump inputs the game received per jump.

Having a consistent amount of higher numbers (Generally above 15) is what triggers the flag.

Meanwhile when using the regular mouse wheel with a limiter, the highest you'll generally reach is between 8-12 inputs.

As for your unban, I'll leave that decision to @Vauff but he may not be available until late tonight.

But at least it's just one day. It's already almost half-way done.

Thank you Block for addressing this for me. I was the one who appiled the ban after me and Ravi gave him a warning.

@EndlessWhite Please just consider the scrollwheel toggle when in the server, and Block gave a good detailed explination of what happen with your bhops..ect...

I also have a G901 and used the unlimted scroll for other games. Just please make sure to have the limiter on for the future, thanks for your patience! 😉

meh

18 hours ago, EndlessWhite said:

@SimplyEesa Got it, thanks both of you for the clarification. I am sorry but yeah I don't think I saw the warning for that but that's ok, do you mind telling me how did you warn me when I was in the game? Didn't notice at all 😂

L 12/29/2021 - 12:42:55: [Kim/togsbasechat.smx] "ravi<4077><STEAM_1:0:57634625><>" triggered sm_say (text EndlessWhite turn off ur hyperscroll)

It would've shown in chat as red text with an alert noise accompanying it.