Basedimus Maximus

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:186138963

Punished by:

Copium Queen

Reason for the punishment:

"consistent, mass RDM. No intention to play, transphobia, gtfo"

Why should your punishment be revoked?

First of all, I only RDMed one time, and the moderator is making it out to be that I killed way more people by using the word "consistent"  but I only killed 1 person. Second of all I was never transphobic at any point I just said that using they pronouns is stupid. I was banned off emotional and political reasons and my ban is objectively supposed to be at the very least reduced seeing as I did not consistently rdm or mass rdm but rather kill one person.

Edited by Sneed Hyde

You came on, and immediately started spewing hate towards someone asking you to use their correct pronouns. I was not the only one to notice, and even @Doctor Pig attempted to gag you at the same time I did for slurs. Immediately after your gag, you threw a fit and tried to kill as many people as you could. I warned you for attempted RDM, because I missed in the logs that you did in fact kill someone. In the middle of trying to defend yourself when everybody else started shooting you, you did more than an accumulative 50 damage to another player. That's what I saw in logs, and that's why your warn was incorrectly input as "attempted RDM." The very next round you get inno again, and feel you have not made your point clear enough, so you RDM again. In two rounds you killed two people and did at least 50 damage to another player. In our MOTD, mass RDM is defined as killing at least 2.5 people or more in two rounds or less.

CC: @zurenea

Without the logs, this is up for interpretation, however both of the tagged admins were on at the time your ban, so I would love to get their input on the situation as well. If they feel I made a bad call, I will be happy to remove the ban myself, otherwise, I feel it sticks. This ultimately will be decided by managers.

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

Posted  Edited by Sneed Hyde

You just said that mass rdm is defined as killing 2.5 people in two rounds or less when I only killed one and I don't know where you got me doing 50 damage to someone from I'd like to see the logs for that because I know for a fact I did not hit them my crosshair was so far away, like fr the wording your using is making it out to be way worse then it actually was  "spewing hate" I said calling someone they is stupid. I didn't direct that towards anyone in particular. I was never asked by anyone specifically for me to use their pronouns.

Edited by Sneed Hyde

4 minutes ago, Copium Queen said:

You came on, and immediately started spewing hate towards someone asking you to use their correct pronouns. I was not the only one to notice, and even @Doctor Pig attempted to gag you at the same time I did for slurs. Immediately after your gag, you threw a fit and tried to kill as many people as you could.

Can vouch.  You went off about not using someone's pronouns and if i recall correctly even called it re****ed. Immediately after getting gagged for this you went on to kill Mr.Bones and attempted to kill others before getting killed.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Sneed Hyde

I killed mr bones but nobody else bruh check logs console or whatever I did not damage anybody else

I did say the r word admittedly but I'm used to saying that since this is like the only server I know of that doesn't let you say it

Edited by Sneed Hyde

image.png.ef360f46415550ee984a7791f69c3846.png

Pulled this screenshot of logs on your last round before you were banned.  7 seconds into the round, you blatantly RDMed someone and got killed for it immediately after.  This RDM happened immediately after Danni gagged you for saying the r slur.  It is also very common for troublemakers on the server to get gagged, and because they are angry about it, they tend to mass RDM and get banned.  After seeing that you RDMed and died, I'm assuming Danni decided to use admin discretion and pre-emptively ban you because it was logical for her to assume you would RDM again.  Couple this with your aggressive behavior, and your previous infraction history, including slurs and Mass RDM, it seems like a reasonable ban to me and I believe it should stick.

Hello I'm Doctor Pig