Name:

Fancy_Interest

SteamID:

Punished by:

Fuz_zie

Reason for the punishment:

Constant rdm, Doesnt wanna play the game right, Mass RDM! Toxic player

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I had appealed my ban back when it happened and was told to wait a few months. It has now been a few months and I would like to appeal the decision. 

Please consider this as I am truly sorry for causing issues on the server. If given the chance to return there will be no more issues. If there is anything you need from me in order to help your decision please let me know. 

Thank you,

That's one heck of an infraction history, my guy.

In the past, you have shown either a complete lack of understanding or a blatant disregard to the rules. This is evident in the many times you've been warned/banned on multiple GFL servers. I am of the firm belief that people should receive a benefit of the doubt most times.

You have waited quite some time to appeal the ban, which does show at least a surface level of commitment.

I think most of the time people deserve another chance. Even though this is probably against my better judgement, I would be willing to lift the ban, so long as the admin that banned you and managers agree. Personally, I believe this would come with the understanding that the next ban is permanent, and all appeals would be denied immediately.

In the time it takes to process this appeal, please refamiliarize yourself with our MOTD. I hope your attitude has improved.

Good luck on this appeal, you may need it.

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

We all deserve Second Chances in Life especially in gaming, So It would be fine for Fancy to try again see if it works out for him, if not then the consequences have already been put for you..

I am willing to give you a second chance, with the stipulation that you will not prove to be a troublemaker again on the server. If you prove to be a troublemaker again in the future, then you will likely be banned for good. Therefore, I will be accepting this appeal.

Achievements