The Almighty Balls

The Almighty Balls's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Balls

SteamID: 1097911642

Admin that banned you: Kami

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Although it was only a 15 minute mute, the reasoning for it was unjust.

The reason for my mute was that I imitated the minecraft zombie noise. I did it when I first joined the server and Kami said that "It was not funny". About 20 minutes later, I did it again, and she muted me for it and said that it was "annoying and cringe".

Admins are suppose to be objective with their mutes/bans, not subjective. This was not the case and I feel that Kami used her power unjustly.

That is all, thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Melvin, A.K.A Balls

There was no way that anybody knew that it was the minecraft zombie noise, that aside-seeing as it doesn't matter what it was supposed to be. It was incredibly loud, and I had asked you not to do it again, because it was very annoying and cringe. I also stated that it was very loud. I believe it is impossible for admins to be "objective" with their mutes, seeing as some people would agree that you should've been muted for mic spam and ear rape, others would disagree. There is no objectivity there, or in this situation. It doesn't change the fact that I had asked you to stop, yes because it was cringe and annoying(ly loud) and after I had asked that, you said something that was inaudible, very loudly again. Which is what ultimately resulted in you getting muted.

I see nothing wrong with your mute. You made an annoying noise that was very loud. An admin asked you to stop from making said loud noises, you didn't so you got muted. You can read the rules here: 

Also, since you appealing a mute that no longer exists this mute appeal is pointless. If you have issues with staff you are trying to report then refer to here instead:
https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/