killer.foxyLP

KOBOLD HOARDER

This actually seems like a cool, fun role but I feel like it'd be worse and worse the more players are on the server. With 30 people, for instance, most guns would be gone very quickly, would the kobold even be able to win? I guess it's map-dependent. I also think that people wouldn't like that this role outright wins upon collecting enough weapons, I'm a player that prefers last-team-standing wins rather than 'other' wins like this and (rip) Marker.

4 hours ago, lord of burgers said:

This actually seems like a cool, fun role but I feel like it'd be worse and worse the more players are on the server. With 30 people, for instance, most guns would be gone very quickly, would the kobold even be able to win? I guess it's map-dependent. I also think that people wouldn't like that this role outright wins upon collecting enough weapons, I'm a player that prefers last-team-standing wins rather than 'other' wins like this and (rip) Marker.

re-add marker when???

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

17 hours ago, lord of burgers said:

what if there was if the KOBOLD HOARDER got enough he just needs to survive for 30s-1m in order to win so that people would look quicker or kill people faster when they know they are going to lose if they arent gonna do that quick?

• 2 weeks later...

Woops it was never stated in this thread.

The main issue with Kobald Hoarder outside of any potential gameplay quirks is that if a Mimic tries to copy the Hoarder, the weapon count gets re-set to 0, lua errors start spamming, and the count stops functioning all together. if a Doppleganger copies, they cannot raise the count and as such cannot win.

These 2 issues prevent me from adding the role. 

On 2/6/2022 at 2:27 AM, Cpt.Haxray said:

Woops it was never stated in this thread.

The main issue with Kobald Hoarder outside of any potential gameplay quirks is that if a Mimic tries to copy the Hoarder, the weapon count gets re-set to 0, lua errors start spamming, and the count stops functioning all together. if a Doppleganger copies, they cannot raise the count and as such cannot win.

These 2 issues prevent me from adding the role. 

the role creator said they fixed it and someone tested it for me
if a dopple or mimic tries to copy it they become unknown and wont be able to copy the kobold (not sure about mimic i think he just loses role)