JOHN_SMOLINSKI

JOHN_SMOLINSKI's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): I dip my tater tots in mayonaise

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:587393009

Admin that banned you: console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, I have been surfing for a few months and have been keeping mostly to myself. I sometimes talk but only when I really want to.. I have done nothing in my opinion to deserve a ban, the admin that banned me also banned 10 other people I relatively close times to one another. I was banned for a duplicate account, which I haven't made and I only want to surf and I haven't been able to for a while. I would really appreciate it because my ban is permanent and it is undeserved in my eyes. Thank you for reading this and actually taking the time to think about it. 

Posted  Edited by Dini

@JOHN_SMOLINSKI it seems you may possibly have posted the wrong steamid, could you link your steam link here by chance? The one that you linked is not banned at all...

Edited by Dini

2 hours ago, JOHN_SMOLINSKI said:

I forgot to mention that it was on surf kitsune and utopia i don't know if you have any authority over there but thats what i was banned on

If you don't give me more info I can't do anything. I am closing this as the steamid you gave me is not banned, anywhere.