duhmize

duhmize's AWP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Randy Beans

SteamID: 7651199015189303

Sourcebans ban link: Can't find it

Admin that banned you: Not Sure?

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi, I am extremely sorry for my actions that occurred to have me muted. I have been a long-time member of the GFL community and understand (for the most part) how to behave accordingly on the server. I know the rules and regulations and do my best to stay within them. 

I am therefore looking to be unmuted, if possible.

Thank you,

Randy Beans

I have realized my steamID is incorrect:

15 hours ago, Dini said:

I mean, why even post it?

Hi Dini,

I hope you are doing well. I haven't spoken to you in a surf server in a long time.

I posted the link after asking for permission from a moderator that was in the server at the time. I believe there was an individual named something with 'torino' as the second part, who had a person from the video as their profile picture. People were asking some of us why it was funny and I explained it was from a video, to which they said they hadn't seen it. After this I asked if I could post a link to the video and a moderator confirmed I was able to.

Hope this helps clear things up,

Randy Beans

TBH I still see 0 reason to link the clip. There's an easy explanation for that without ever having to link the video, especially at the exact part you linked it at.

I do however think you had enough time served (your mute is almost expired LUL). I unmuted you, please don't do it again.

Happy surfing