On 11/22/2016 at 2:02 AM, Cliche said:

Gratz on this boys. Are we Aesthetic ready now?

aeshetic we need like 30 tries i think  but if people can;t learn in 10 round just give up hoho

3 hours ago, Fidler_2k said:

Beat 1/3 of the map :lenny:

1/2 ya silly willy!

Prologue

Act I

Act II
Act III

Truth

Extreme Prologue
Extreme Act I
Extreme Act II

Extreme Act III

Extreme Truth

Extreme can be skipped to directly through the map by the vote. The upcoming v4 will lower the human vote percentage from 90% to 70%

However v4 will have a whole bunch of changes which will make some things harder and other things easier, but i have no single clue if the map is gonna be more easy/difficult to beat since there's just too many variables at play here.

For example:

> Items will be aimable up/down (EASIER)

> Npc's/bosses will have better targeting/accuracy/movement (HARDER)

> Npc's will have dynamic HP based on playercount (EASIER?)
> Npc's/bosses will have healthbars which should make people give some more attention to them (EASIER)

> Zombie items? Not sure if i will even add any (HARDER)

> More human items? Not sure if i will even add any (EASIER)

<There's also a whole bunch of stage-specific tweaks/fixes/diddles which might make things easier/harder>

It would be easy to just count the pros/cons, but i think that there's way more to it than just that.

Some pros/cons may have way more impact on the gameplay compared to others. And some might interact with other ones.

Atm the plan is to go all out on checking the current values and assuming/guessing what would be the best/most balanced tweak.

I seriously fear that the npc's will be too OP. I'm working on a NPC replacement which will utilize scripting.

Here is a early test video for the movement:

The npc's in Santa could get stuck easily, or bork their targeting.

These npc's are different. If a target dies during the mid-target session (between 5-10 secs or so usually) it will instantly re-target a new human.

You can see in this video that the chicken is going downtown on those poor bots.

There's still a whole lot of work to be done, but i'm getting there.

Hail Santan!

^Ah yes, that is the item aimer script which allows for aiming up/down.

It should hopefully work as intended in multiplayer with custom skins and whatnot.

It revolves around parenting the item to player attachments, which gives it this bobbing-animation when running around.

It's not 100% accurate to the aim, but it's surely close enough to let the player utilize the item properly.

It also includes a safety-backup.

Usually, when a player that holds an item dies, the item might disappear because the pistol object is stripped.

Aka: player death > item gone forever.

But this will have a script-checker that constantly looks if the item is null or not.

IF it detects that the item has been lost:

> Save the current cooldown time for the item (if any)

> Respawn the same item in the last known location

> Apply the cooldown time for the new copy of the item

So the cooldown time for the lost item will transfer to the new one.

1 hour ago, Fidler_2k said:

I thought there was an extreme 2 gg rip. So the whole map isn't beaten yet? correct?

We have only beaten the first half, we have to do all the levels again in "extreme mode"

On 11/29/2016 at 1:53 AM, Block said:

We have only beaten the first half, we have to do all the levels again in "extreme mode"

Or people can start going to the "Vote Extreme" platform in the prologue.