vertx123

Suggestion during map votes

5 hours ago, WheresWaldo said:

WTF kid, where did I say I was pro? You're reading and responding to shit I never said.  I don't care about former css or kz players, they have -0- to do with my playtime. You got that off a comment over a comment accusing me (and skadoosh) of not playing, despite being one of the most active players and me backing my play time. You should learn to read and understand what you are reading. YOU are equating playtime to skill, NO one else is. Try and keep up.

I also do not think you know what irony means, but please, enlighten me, show me what you think I said is ironic. I mean, you've already failed at reading comprehension, it can only get funnier.

I was talking about vertx123 mentioning about an hour on server being important on having opinion about server settings dumbass 

yeah waldo you literally said "democracy" but when someone talking on server you literally start self muting them even leader
so I can imagine that if you become an admin, you probably gonna start mute/gag everybody who's insulting you lol.

also calling someone mad when you literally the one who got offended from someone saying shit to you and you start !sm-ing him because you don't know how to respond properly so every single time you always tell them "stay mad junior lolololol" when you're literally the one who got mad

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

Posted  Edited by WheresWaldo
2 hours ago, GXP-10 said:

I was talking about vertx123 mentioning about an hour on server being important on having opinion about server settings dumbass 

yeah waldo you literally said "democracy" but when someone talking on server you literally start self muting them even leader
so I can imagine that if you become an admin, you probably gonna start mute/gag everybody who's insulting you lol.

also calling someone mad when you literally the one who got offended from someone saying shit to you and you start !sm-ing him because you don't know how to respond properly so every single time you always tell them "stay mad junior lolololol" when you're literally the one who got mad

I never said having hours was important. WTF are you on kid, learn to read. He said I don't play, I showed him I did. Where did I say playtime was important? First you said I said I was pro, now its important ?? Make up your mind.  Or is that what you think is "irony" because you don't know what it means?

LOL you're still upset I sm you? Grow up you fucking child. And muting someone has NOTHING to do with democracy. Man,  you REALLY don't understand English. No, I don't owe ANYONE the right to have to listen to them.

What kind of childish attitude is that? You think I don't have the right to ignore people? It's "undemocratic" (LOL) to mute people? Jesus christ you're thick. You think ignoring the losers on mics is getting mad ? No, you getting mad, WEEKS later in a separate forum thread is getting mad. Shit it;'s funny enough to see you get mad in game, now you're getting mad on the forum.

I live rent free in your head. Mind, you pitched a "we need an autism hour where people cant !sm us!!!!" because you think being annoying is somehow a redeeming quality.  So clearly you're either 8, or your parents were related.

Stay mad junior. Mad in game. Mad on forum. Haven't seen you in game in weeks - you're still mad I sm you and your type. Amazing.

Edited by WheresWaldo

1 hour ago, WheresWaldo said:

I never said having hours was important. WTF are you on kid, learn to read. He said I don't play, I showed him I did. Where did I say playtime was important? First you said I said I was pro, now its important ?? Make up your mind.  Or is that what you think is "irony" because you don't know what it means?

LOL you're still upset I sm you? Grow up you fucking child. And muting someone has NOTHING to do with democracy. Man,  you REALLY don't understand English. No, I don't owe ANYONE the right to have to listen to them.

What kind of childish attitude is that? You think I don't have the right to ignore people? It's "undemocratic" (LOL) to mute people? Jesus christ you're thick. You think ignoring the losers on mics is getting mad ? No, you getting mad, WEEKS later in a separate forum thread is getting mad. Shit it;'s funny enough to see you get mad in game, now you're getting mad on the forum.

I live rent free in your head. Mind, you pitched a "we need an autism hour where people cant !sm us!!!!" because you think being annoying is somehow a redeeming quality.  So clearly you're either 8, or your parents were related.

Stay mad junior. Mad in game. Mad on forum. Haven't seen you in game in weeks - you're still mad I sm you and your type. Amazing.

don't care + didn't ask + you're white + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your're a (insert stereotype) + not funny didn't laugh + you're* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + ratio again + final ratio + stay mad + stay pressed + pedophile + cancelled + done for + mad free + freer than air + rip bozo + slight_smile + cringe again + mad cuz bad + lol + irrelevant + cope + jealous + go ahead whine about it + your problem + don't care even more + sex offender + sex defender + not okay + glhf + problematic

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

1 hour ago, GXP-10 said:

don't care + didn't ask + you're white + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your're a (insert stereotype) + not funny didn't laugh + you're* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + ratio again + final ratio + stay mad + stay pressed + pedophile + cancelled + done for + mad free + freer than air + rip bozo + slight_smile + cringe again + mad cuz bad + lol + irrelevant + cope + jealous + go ahead whine about it + your problem + don't care even more + sex offender + sex defender + not okay + glhf + problematic

Are you THAT mad I sm you ?? Damn. You have THIN skin there kiddo. Puberty will be rough for you if this is how you are now.

I'm white ? You need to get racist over people choosing to ignore you ?

Rent free. In your head. I'm still waiting for you to post the "irony" you find my comments supporting, but we both know that isn't coming.  Keep up with the crying. At least you listed all the reasons you're upset.

To be fair, every post I made dealt with the subject, until GXP, who is upset I SM him for being an annoyance, made it personal because he is mad. I am game. And he has fucking blown his lid off with anger over it. Grrrr cue the teenage angst in action.

Be mad GXP! Let it out! You go get 'em tiger! Maybe if you cry hard enough, you won't be mad anymore! Lord knows you cried enough in game, now its time for a more permanent showing, on the forums with your tears! Get it all out!

Edited by WheresWaldo

9 hours ago, WheresWaldo said:

https://youtu.be/NTw9LRFdUeE

The fact that people could be doing something productive/touch grass instead of shitting on the forums on each other because of map votes is laughable enough.

This clown car ain't big enough for all of us, please go get a job and be a productive member of society instead of trying to be your own "SS" and remove people that doesn't agree with you. lmao.

51 minutes ago, CSS ZE Secretary said:

gg wp

Rent free in your head. Your head, my cost.

Post all the prepubescent videos you can. Your head, my cost.

Edited by WheresWaldo