Duck.

Duck.'s General Mute/Ban Appeal

Message added by Joshy,

I'm temporarily locking this to review it.

edit:

Review is done.  I'll be posting my response soon.

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

DAVE !!!#6455

Why were you banned?: Idk I haven't received a message about it

Why should you be unbanned?

Because this is proving my point that GFL is putting bullying above those who care. No warns or bans for pushing a minor out of the community but there was a ban for pointing out that shouldn't be okay. Does anyone else see how that's a problem.

You have Kevin, someone who thinks they're the hottest thing around, bullying a kid off the server after all of his history of being a useless pos. Nothing happens.

You have Avi, enabling his behavior and refusing to admit he's a problem.

You have Alpha, always blaming everything that went wrong on me and making it seem like it was my fault (oh, and the part where he was pretending to be in a relationship with a minor too, kind of weird).

Is this GFL now? Allowing bullying is what GFL is about now.

Also, fix the private issues rule, it's so loose that it's pretty much picking and choosing who to punish with it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by BestKevin - Edit Reason: Grammar issues

Hey,

Figured I can respond considering the insults and accusations about me.  I am sorry that you feel that way about me but as I stated before I DM'd Luc literally the moment I could (when he rejoined the Discord), apologized, tried to mend it in any way possible, and have said nothing but nice things to him since.  I did not know it would be taken that harshly by him and did all I could to fix the situation.  After all of that you kept being very persistent about it when I was already issued a warning for it.

This ban wasn't about them protecting a bully as you call it, it was about you bringing private matters and false accusations out into the public eye when you were told not to, you should probably understand that.  You turned the conversation from me being a bully to accusing Avi of having some conspiracy to remove you from staff, which is not true at all.

Finally, this doesn't seem like an appeal but just a way to lash out again, but I suppose maybe that was the purpose.

Thanks,

Kevin

Edited by BestKevin
Grammar issues

I honestly wouldn't have cared if you had your appeal accepted, but especially since you brought it to my DMs after being banned from all GFL Discords (since we share mutual Discords and you could still DM me), I don't care any more.  Stay banned for the 7 days.  Your continuous harassment, toxicity, false claims, slander, etc. has gone too far even after attempts from me asking you to stop.  I will say, it's pretty hypocritical for you to say that there is a bullying issue with my bf when you've dragged me through this endlessly and harassed me constantly publicly, in staff channels, and in DMs.  Have you ever considered that maybe you are by your definition a "bully" towards me?  
To address other things, the Luc situation has been addressed multiple times and stated that it was a private manner and that apologies were made and the situation was moved on from.  I even went as far as to reach out to him after I woke up (because funny enough I was somehow enabling Kevin to bully someone while I was asleep).  Im not sure why this still is a relevant discussion.

You consider me saying why I didn't vote for you where I was chill and didn't use any kind of harsh language at all as harassment and toxicity, so I don't trust your definition of those. As well as the fact that Luc actually left and started to hate himself because of your bfs bullying. There is a clear difference.

Achievements

The bottom line is that you broke the private matters rule.

Private matters isn't taking sides on whether something is wrong or right.  Private matter is about where you discuss these topics.  You bring up these topics on public platforms such as our Discords, Shout box, and a thread on the forums.  This stirs up unwanted drama and it hurts our ability to investigate your concerns.  Please use the proper channels to discuss your concerns.

This appeal is denied.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152