Name:

Hauss

SteamID:

Punished by:

Doctor Pig

Reason for the punishment:

Mass Rdm w Neutron

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Well here i am again, i basically rdmed two guys because i was getting shot on rooftops and i didnt know from where, i just saw two people (at this moment it had like 9 players alive) aiming at me from far away while i was getting shot, it was so hard to tell if they were shooting me or what and since i was pretty much dying i had to take an action, so i had this neutron claimed by a traitor wich i killed and i remember who it was, it was walter and i killed him with wriggly, so then i just charged the neutron on one guy and then on the other, i certainly missed the traitor because now im here banned, but all what i did was two kills, i got two reports and the round was pretty much ending after that, even if i rdmed them the in a sick way like that, they were normal innocents and the round just ended in a minute after, and i won that at least so well, it was only unlucky for those guys but i wouldnt think that an active player like me should've been banned for a week only because of that two kills, i would say it was even fine if i knew the guy would get banned for a week because he at least won the round for the innocents and they didnt had to wait a long time to the round ends, so why should i really be banned for a week, im now back on gfl servers and being a very active player for now and just because of two kills? If theres no way i can get unbanned or something ill quit probably because my school is going to start on 14th (Brazil schools starts in this part of the year), and i wont be so able to play that much like now so yeah, i would like to keep playing to relax and stuff.

Thanks for the attention.🙏

Im surprised that due to only two kills and as i how i explained it resulted in a ban, only because of two kills in a round that ended so fast? Wasnt it supposed to be a warn at least i didnt had any warn since my last ban, i was playing carefully, if i did get a warn i wasnt in game to see the warn.. Please give me a chance this time i just cant, im always being nice to everyone in the server and due to a small mistake in the next day that ill try to log in it shows im week banned 😪

Hello Hauss,

Even though you were reported 2 times, you actually killed 4 people with the newton launcher (the person who was shooting you and 3 others, which does qualify as mass RDM).  However, I do remember from the logs that you were being shot at by somebody, and I have to admit I felt a little bad issuing the ban because I did not believe you did it intentionally.  I am willing to lower your ban to 1 day, which will put it to expire in about 5 hours.  I suggest that you be more careful with newton launchers in the future as innocent, especially on high maps like rooftops and otat. 

Appeal Accepted.

Hello I'm Doctor Pig