Momentos

Momentos's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Momentos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:517372791

Admin that banned you: Kami

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Silence (mute and gag)

Why should you be unbanned?

i was typing g a few times and someone said f and a, if she has a clip or something it would show what happened

Hello, it was not because you were spamming g. I believe you were fully aware of what you were doing.

You were bypassing automod mutes by typing “g” after the first two letters of a homophobic slur. I am confident that this is a justified mute. 

328BA5A8-A36D-4C9F-966F-57BAE3D1FD92.jpeg

F2A67B17-AE66-4B85-9CC9-DAF0DEFC9462.jpeg

Posted  Edited by Momentos - Edit Reason: adding to the comment

i was typing g before he said anything, was typing g cause dawn go the bonus rec

Edited by Momentos
adding to the comment

11 minutes ago, Momentos said:

im not saying its her fault, im saying what happend

That is also what I'm saying. What you said is not what happened. 

7 minutes ago, Momentos said:

dawn got the bonus1 rec on surf_me, then i was saying g as in gg. i dont even know that other guy

Okay so the bit in the screenshot... Can you not read it?? "Momentos type g, no after it". You typed "g" 6 times. Not twice, which would be gg.

Looking back at the context, nifty told you it was dumb that they type out 3 letters of the "f word" separately and got automuted for 24 hours. After he said that you typed "fuc" then he said other "f word" and nifty type "f" then sent "a" and "p" as you typed "g". This was the first time you did it, the other times you mentioned were after that where you did it twice more. I'm denying this.

tldr;
> Nifty said they were gagged for typing f word

> You jokingly typed fuc
> You then proceeded to assist him into typing the same f word he was already gagged for.

Silence is only a day