Name:

dogpizza

SteamID:

Punished by:

Thel337Gh0st

Reason for the punishment:

aimbot

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was not aimbotting, I have no clue why Thel337Gh0st banned me. If it were my guess it would be because I absolutely destroyed him.

11 minutes ago, The1337Gh0st said:

Hello, you were banned by me for your suspicious aim. Here is what I believe was an incident of aimbot:

Hide contents

Apart from the lock on to wriggly's head, you can see an obvious lack of recoil after firing the gun. In my experience with playing TTT, this is virtually impossible to achieve without downloading scripts. I also witnessed some of the alleged aimbot myself, and I could see your gun changing its aim completely to other players heads, then instantly flicking back. I believe this is aimbot, and I will likely not change my verdict.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

4 minutes ago, dogpizza said:

I think you may be confused because the hit box hits behind him, I assure you I am not aim botting, am I unbanned?

The shots hitting while aiming behind him was not what made me say this, as it could easily be caused by a bit of lag. What I was mentioning was another instance when you were aiming quite a distance away from someone's head, shot your gun and hit them, and immediately flicked back to your exact previous aim.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Hello, I have concluded that I did produce enough substantial evidence to warrant a ban for hacking, so I will accept this appeal. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Achievements