WestwardBacon

WestwardBacon's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by WestwardBacon

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Mossad Sleeper Agent#0321

Why were you banned?: I heard said the n word a few times in the discord sever

Why should you be unbanned?

I haven’t been play the GFL gmod sever in a year and a half and was banned from the discord, now I changed and I’m want to get involved with the community and have fun, I have the Clone Wars Rp btw 🙂

Edited by WestwardBacon

I’m going to try to explain this more, I haven’t play Clone wars Rp in 1/2 Years.

I need to join the Clone Wars RP Discord sever to talk my team and to get into a Legion/Battalion, when I asked for a link to the Discord I was banned. Some one told me I was banned from the discord for saying the n-word, If I did I’ll admit it but I don’t remember. My Pc was a family computer so I could have been my brother or my friends that come over all time. But I’ll take the blame because maybe the old me may have did this.

I messaged him on this already

Hello there, I was the one that banned you in August of last year. You were banned for multiple things. You were in a voice channel and were being racist, not only the n word, you were also sending racist images to a couple of the members of the CWRP staff team, one of them being a Senior Admin of the server. You also falsely accused a member of the community of racism. I can not post images or evidence here but if you would like to be refreshed on what you were banned for please DM me on discord. Dhipz#0013. (I am sure there is more stuff you did that I can't remember off the top of my head, will have to talk to the staff members that were present at the time, as well as the person you wrongfully accused.) Thank you.

CWRP SERVER ADMIN

2DArcadeGif.gif.a6b61edf38b813ce9a7463828b43ad7c.gif

Posted  Edited by Joshy

The goal of the appeal is to keep good documentation and transparency if you take it to DM it’ll be hard for us to follow only a small select few in private DM will have the details to help with this appeal, which is not right.  Is there sensitive in the discussion that cannot be discussed in this thread?

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I was banned a year ago for saying the n-word and sending racist images. I got a new pc and really what to play G mod RP and grow in a community, I want to get involved with a group. I’ll admit I said and did those things and I will actually want to apologize to the people I offended. @Dhipzz needs to talk to me on discord. I’m sorry and I’ll never do it again I was young and stupid, I’ll like to face what I have done in the past  

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

The goal of the appeal is to keep good documentation and transparency if you take it to DM it’ll be hard for us to follow only a small select few in private DM will have the details to help with this appeal, which is not right.  Is there sensitive in the discussion that cannot be discussed in this thread?

More or less very insensitive images. I wouldn't really wanna post the images here. 

CWRP SERVER ADMIN

2DArcadeGif.gif.a6b61edf38b813ce9a7463828b43ad7c.gif

No there is not anything Sensitive I just want to get unbanned and play with the community that all. Also learned my mistakes and I have grew as a person over the the past year. I was a stupid 15 year old, now im 16 almost 17 and ready to take responsibility for actions and connect with people 

Awesome.  Appeal approved.  Shuruia is going to do the command.  If there's any issues let me know (can send a PM or DM) and I'll try to resolve it.  Please note we don't take lifting bans lightly so if there are any shenanigans it might not work out in your favour in the future, so please refresh on the rules and do your best.  Thank you and welcome back.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152