Mad_Father

Petition to nerf air combat | Don't be illiterate and read the damn post.

Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf air combat?

• Nerf air combat!
    • Don't nerf air combat!

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father - Edit Reason: People can't read.

After a certain recent event on US rpg surf server, I have been considering to make thread to nerf the air combat a bit because there is a certain exploit that allows the player to do certain unethical things on csgo such as jump  shooting with ak-47 and still get kills like that.

Those who witnessed this madness will likely to go insane because some of us actually take the time to get good just to get killed by "who the **** does that in csgo" stuff.

This petition only applies to US rpg surf ONLY. 

Vote only if you know what I am talking about and state your reason below on why you choose "to nerf" or "not to nerf".

The actual nerf is literally just take the semi-automatic rifles out of the cfg and that's it!

Extra, seems like scout is not even in it, making awp even more OP since jump awp is possible while jump scout is not easy since post jump accuracy update few weeks back.

Some times I think to myself:

Can people these days read? 

Are they illiterate?

Edited by Mad_Father
People can't read.

PLACE HOLDER

34 minutes ago, Mad_Father said:

After a certain recent event on US rpg surf server, I have been considering to make thread to nerf the air combat a bit because there is a certain exploit that allows the player to do certain unethical things on csgo such as jump  shooting with ak-47 and still get kills like that.

Those who witnessed this madness will likely to go insane because some of us actually take the time to get good just to get killed by "who the **** does that in csgo" stuff.

This petition only applies to US rpg surf ONLY. 

Vote only if you know what I am talking about and state your reason below on why you choose "to nerf" or "not to nerf".

The actual nerf is literally just take the semi-automatic rifles out of the cfg and that's it!

Extra, seems like scout is not even in it, making awp even more OP since jump awp is possible while jump scout is not easy since post jump accuracy update few weeks back.

I say we nerf air combat. This isnt COD and some people actually spend their time to practice aim and get good at the game. Jumping and shooting just completely gets rid of skill. I believe the only jumping accurate weapon that should stay is the SSG08. As it was like that in the game before that dumb nerfing update. Every other weapon should be taken out of that plugin in my opinion.

Just now, ChaseAlfredo said:

Every other weapon should be taken out of that plugin in my opinion.

Jumping awp is fine though, as long as jumping scout is included (it's not)

Shotguns should remain too because rng on shotgun doesn't make sense at all.

PLACE HOLDER

Sometimes I wonder to myself...

Do I have to use a specific font to make people read specific part of my post?

Are these people just voting without reading the actual content and shit? because that's what I am assuming.

PLACE HOLDER