Name:

Kage no Yurei

SteamID:

Punished by:

System

Reason for the punishment:

evasion

Why should your punishment be revoked?

tbh I kind of forgot all the details to this ban but I did check the other account that got banned and it said around 9 30ish and I believe I was playing Valhalla I believe these are the hours of games I played that week idk if that would count for anything. (sorry I didn't put much)

gmod 18.5 hours 
skyrim 10.2 hours
rdr2 8.6 hours
fallout new vegas 10.2 hours
gta SA 6 minutes 

It's just skills not hacks.

2 minutes ago, Phee said:

I believe this was the rotation server 

This re-appeal is in response to this appeal:

On 3/23/2022 at 8:10 PM, Kage no Yurei said:

tbh I kind of forgot all the details to this ban but I did check the other account that got banned and it said around 9 30ish and I believe I was playing Valhalla I believe these are the hours of games I played that week idk if that would count for anything. (sorry I didn't put much)

gmod 18.5 hours 
skyrim 10.2 hours
rdr2 8.6 hours
fallout new vegas 10.2 hours
gta SA 6 minutes 

Putting the playtime hours of the games that you have played does not confirm that you and All-Father are not the same account.

If you do not have anything else that proves that you and All-Father are not the same account, then this appeal cannot continue any further.

Achievements

On 3/25/2022 at 5:23 PM, The1337Gh0st said:

Putting the playtime hours of the games that you have played does not confirm that you and All-Father are not the same account.

If you do not have anything else that proves that you and All-Father are not the same account, then this appeal cannot continue any further.

what else am I going to put after I got my banned I closed Gmod and opened up another game to play and post the hours of my play time of that week as my proof that I did in fact play that game

On 3/25/2022 at 5:14 PM, Phee said:

I believe this was the rotation server 

i loaded up the other server and i got the perm ban text so idk if it was that server or not 

Can I pls just get unbanned I really miss playing on the server.