Fantasyland

Fantasyland's DarkRP Mute/Ban Appeal

In-game Name(s): Fantasyland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86607955

Admin that banned you: Cpt Haxray

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Gag

Why should your ban be revoked/reduced?

I was banned for using slurs on mic. Here's a link to the VOD to my stream. I was streaming the whole time. Was told to submit proof I never said something which sounds crazy in and of itself. Lobsterpaw is telling me the gag was reinstated after I left. This really leaves a bad taste in my mouth as I feel I'm being targeted and falsely accused because Lobsterpaw doesn't like me. Anyways here's the link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1499357773 .

Edit: So hilarious because the gags other people get are 15 minutes for homophobia and even blatant uses of the N-word. Somehow there's no proof or footage of me saying these slurs but I get like a 1 day gag. 

-Fantasyland

moved to proper section, not even sure how you managed to access the darkrp mute/ban appeal form lmao

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

You can see that was said by XOMazzy who was banned later. I'm not sure what me saying people should have their own opinions and keep it to themselves is relevant if that's what you were pointing out.

-Fantasyland

Gag Removed.

Gag duration was extended as I originally removed it before I was wrongfully convinced that you were lying about proof. As there is proof now, the gag has been removed.

Apologies for this.