deltacash

deltacash's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): [dl]Deltacash

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:612304662

Admin that banned you: wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma gag and mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I'm making this appeal to be unmuted, and I know that I don't have much of a chance of being unmuted or have a good reputation and that reasonable. i know have done some and said some bad things in the past and i truly regret it and im sorry for what I  did and I beleive that I have changed, i'm well liked by alot of people on the server and I've had multiple people to appeal and they say you might have a chance because it's been over a year but i know y'all only accept sincere and resonable appeals and i'm not a good speaker and I don't know how to write a proper paragraph or have proper grammar but i beleive I have changed and I hope that y'all have seen that. But thats all I really know what to say but im glad i'm back and be able to play with people i've missed playing with and to have a good time on the server and i hope that you all can see past the bad things that i have done. 

Thank you all for making this server what it is today I cannot be happier to be here and apart of this community.

its delta

Personally I am ok with an ungag/unmute given the time, as well as that at least in the infractions the consequences don't indicate like a sort of "history of that behavior". This being a notion of you getting a consequence, getting forgiven and then breaking the rules again. I would say ungag/unmute, but I want input from the other senior and also Wuffy.

Pretty sure Mbs is having problems with forums or is very busy, so I'll respond here.

Mbs said this should be denied and you need more time before you get ungagged. The seniors also asked me for my opinion and I agree with Mbs on this. Frank later said he's ok with a deny if we are, so this will be denied.

-Brotherwolf