Kyun

Kyun's CWRP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kyun

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60579844

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned in 2015. I never even loaded into the server and did not cheat. I would like to CSGO surf. An unban would be greatly appreciated. 

Posted  Edited by Dini

This ban occurred on a GFL GMod server which means can only be handled via the current manager or division leader of Garry's Mod division.

I went ahead and moved the thread over for you. Pinging @DaPainWayne because I believe it may be a server no longer around.

Edited by Dini

• Dini changed the title to Kyun's CWRP Mute/Ban Appeal

@Kyun 

Hello, apologies for a delayed response. 

It would appear you were banned in 2015 from our GMOD TTT MC 24/7 server (educated guess based off IP and timeframe) by our anticheat program. In the ban reason it states you attempted to use clientside lua while in the server, and got yeeted for it. I don't really believe that you "never loaded into the server and did not cheat" to be honest, as the anticheat has proven to be very accurate time and time again.

Can you by chance provide some more details about why you would like to be unbanned, and perhaps why we should unban you? 

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

No worries about the delayed response. One day I tried to load into the server and without actually getting through the loading phase I was banned from the server. I do not remember any more than this as it was a fairly long time ago, but I have never tried to cheat in any game outside of bug abuse. As for why I would like to be unbanned, GFL clan has a very large amount of servers for many categories across various games. I would appreciate being able to enjoy these servers. In any case, I have no intentions of ever cheating and promise there will be no occurences if I am unbanned. I have been playing games like CS:GO, GMOD TTT, etc for a long time now and understand how frustrating a cheater can be. 

Regards,

Kyun