Bobcat

Bobcat's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

CWRP

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Shadow#0126

Why was action taken against you?: 

Ban

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

I dont know why I was banned, i used to play the server but had both Discord and computer issues that forced me to stop playing

Hi. So you were banned (by me actually) back in February due to possibly scam/malicious messages sent in DM's. There was a few people who reported you sending a DM to them, asking to "look at a game", with an attached .exe file. This happened around the time that multiple others were caught sending similar messages, all of which were found to be malicious. You were banned out of precaution.

Due to the circumstances of the ban, it is possible you were likely hacked resulting in such messages to be sent from your account. Before the appeal goes any further, I would like to ask that you enable Two-Factor Authentication (if not already enabled), and please send a screenshot proving it to be enabled (please blur out any personal information, ex: phone number/email, we don't need that).

After 2FA is provided, the appeal will be further discussed by Senior Moderators to determine outcome. That process can take a day or two on average.

Thanks!

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

@Bobcat

Thank you for providing the 2FA proof. After confirming with @Shuruia, I’m going to go ahead and accept this appeal. 

Your ban should be lifted shortly. If you have any further problems connecting, please feel free to contact me. Please also ensure you read our discord rules upon returning. 

Welcome back!

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)