Marshalmaniac

Marshalmaniac's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Marshalmaniac

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 76561198200224591

Banned by: System

Ban Reason: Karma below threshold

Why should you be unbanned

I was karmabanned due to a player by the name of Minion (Steam ID: 76561198883705675) who RDMed, karmabaited, and traitor teamed with an innocent on me on the map Magma at 2 AM EST. Ban resulted from him walking in direct range of my jihad despite a traitor chat verbal warning to keep clear. After the ban I find out through Shiny that he was teaming with player dallas the great (Steam ID: 76561198971743530) who was the last innocent and both players got banned shortly after me. I request the ban to be removed.

I'm a total wild card.

Seeing as the players who got you the karma were teaming and banned shortly after yours, I'm willing to accept this appeal. But a verbal warning isn't sufficient, as I'm sure you've heard a hundred times you have to put the warning in text chat because verbal can be drowned out by other noise. Keep an eye on your T buddies and make sure to properly warn in the future.

Another warning, because of your lengthy history of karma bans, it's very likely that your next appeals won't be accepted unless under special circumstances. Be mindful of your karma and be aware of your teammates positionings before acting.

Appeal Accepted

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements