karinajewell

karinajewell's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): kari

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527109746

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I wasn't aware "doxxing" was a permban, but I wasn't actually doxxing anyone. I was talking about someone I knew and everyone in chat was jokingly saying that I was doxxing the person(I was sharing details about the person and what they've done to me), so I went with the bit and made up a generic street name & said the person lived there (I have no idea where they live). But if I were to be unbanned, I would never even joke around about those kinds of things since I understand the severity of the situation now.

In the clip I watched about the situation was when you stated down to the street where the person is located (currently). Which is well... bad obviously.

Posted  Edited by karinajewell

I understand that, but I made up a generic street name as part of a bit. This is just a community on CS that I've found to be really welcoming and kind to me, which has been really rare for me to find, and I didn't mean to mess it up by making a stupid joke. If I were to be unbanned or tempbanned at the least, I'd use this as a learning experience & stray away from those certain topics.

Edited by karinajewell

5 hours ago, karinajewell said:

I understand that, but I made up a generic street name as part of a bit. This is just a community on CS that I've found to be really welcoming and kind to me, which has been really rare for me to find, and I didn't mean to mess it up by making a stupid joke. If I were to be unbanned or tempbanned at the least, I'd use this as a learning experience & stray away from those certain topics.

Going to give you a second chance since I've seen you on the server quite a lot and never had any issues prior. I would recommend in not repeating the same actions in the future. Doxxing is serious and I don't want GFL known for that being a thing freely allowed.

Unbanned