usoonerd

usoonerd's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Stalin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446556601

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): banned for strafehacking

Why should you be unbanned?

because i never strafehacked, i am using a program called turnbinds, which is exactly what it sounds like, it helps with binding turnbinds. I have an idea what mightve looked like strafehacking, when i did the straight line bhop strafing bonus on the map i dont remeber the name of, i had an idea, so i bound my left and right turnbinds into A and D, so that way i would strafe while pressing right and left, if this is an actual strafehack then i am very sorry, i did not know. It will not happen again

Posted  Edited by Dini

Using aliases to strafe which gives perfect strafes are not allowed and still considered cheating. The program turnbinds itself does not get flagged by AC.

Edited by Dini

9 hours ago, usoonerd said:

but what did get flagged by AC because i dont have any cheats on my computer. If there is any way for me to prove that then i will gladly do that

I know of the bonus you were doing because had to tell people in past to not do turnbinds to A+D as it is considered cheating. Going to unban, would recommend not doing again in future. The ban should be removed now!