Parkerr

Parkerr's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by Parkerr - Edit Reason: Login information sentence

My in-game name: Parker | Cheug | Cheugy | Cheggs

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:615246629 (i think)

Reason: MRDM | Messing with Docs

Admin: Ren.

Why this should be revoked:

I know that I've put in two ban appeals prior to this one, but you miss every chance that you don't take for a positive result. 

I don't know if there is a reason that I really should be unbanned,

I guess if anything I just would like to come back and try and be active on the server.

I've tried looking for other cwrp servers and none of them really compared to this one whatsoever, although some have more people this one is so much more of a community that I want to be a part of.

-

I do realize that one of the main reasons I'm permanently banned is due to messing with documents that I should not have done or even have had access to, and I took advantage of that and claim responsibility,

I apologize, for whatever that means.

Changing the documents that you use on an everyday basis is an excusable thing to do, it was childish.

-

I also realize that when I committed mass, I know that at least one admin was trying to 'keep me in check' whenever I did it so that I wouldn't be banned, and I responded to him in a childish way by acting stupid and narcissistic. For which again, I apologize.

-

I don't expect one, but I would like another chance. GFL CWRP was always a fun place to go to after school to talk to people that share common interests or even just make new friends, and I know that most people who look at this are either going to think of me as just a minge or a shit-post but I really do just want to come back and show the difference in the person I am by climbing the ranks and proving that I've changed.

Thank you to whoever reads this.

---

Also wanted to stay, this is a different GFL account then my last one because I lost my login information.

Edited by Parkerr
Login information sentence